Partner Search - Partner Offer
This partnering tool supports potential applicants for the Horizon 2020 Work programme of the Societal Challenge 5 “Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials” in finding partners and building a consortium for a project proposal.
The partnering tool helps you to find cooperation possibilities within the work programme for the topics in 2016 and 2017 of the Societal Challenge 5. It can be used in the following ways:
Step 1: In order to submit your own partner offer or partner search you first have to register.
Step 2: Next to providing your contact details, you should give a brief description of your organization. It is important that you provide some key words describing your field of research/innovation and that you specify your interest and the experience, expertise and know-how you/your organization has to offer in relation to one of the listed topics of the Societal Challenge 5. In order to guarantee topic specific posts, selection is limited to one topic per offer. If more than one topic suit your interest and expertise, you will have to make several posts.
- Partner Offer - Researchers who offer their research expertise and who seek for collaboration in possible project consortia and
- Partner Search - Researchers or consortia with a definite idea for a project who are looking for further partners to complement the expertise scope of the consortium
- Search List of Partner Offers posted by others
- Search List of Partner Requests posted by others
The database “Search for Partner Entries” can be searched by phrase, call topics, and all the other information provided by its users. The database “Search Partner Profile” can be searched by free text, country, partner type.
- In addition to the topics that are part of Societal Challenge (SC) 5 some topics available in the partnering tool originate from SC 2 (Food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine and maritime and inland water research and the bioeconomy), SC 3 (Secure, clean and efficient energy). According to the Commission, these topics are considered to be thematically close to SC 5.
- This tool relates only to the open topics in 2016. The topics of the work programme that relate to 2017 are provided at this stage at an indicative basis, in order for you to already search potential partners or offer your expertise. Nevertheless, the topics concerning 2017 are subject to the decision of the related work programme in 2016.
- If you are interested in more than one topic, you must create an entry for each topic separately.
- There will be a plausibility check by the National Contact Point (NCP) for SC5 by each respective country for each of your entries. If the information given passes this plausibility check, your request(s) will be published on the page "List of Partner Offers / List of Partner Requests"
Following the publication, all information provided by you will be publicly available.
New service implemented: Registered users now have the opportunity to register for the participation in B2Match brokerage events by using your PSF-profile data. For details please take a look at the updated user manual.
The user manual provides detailed information on the use of this service.
Please find a link to the CORDIS Partners Service offered by the Commission for further partner research. CORDIS contains partnership offers and requests, which can be sorted by fields of expertise or specific topics.
Furthermore, please find a link to the Catalogue of Environmental Research Expertise in Ireland offered by the Environmental Protection Agency in Ireland. This catalogue may help you find useful information or partners.
Additionally, you can consult the catalogue of R&I projects in H2020, Societal Challange 5 - 2014, as well as the catalogue of EU funded projects in environmental research of the 7th Framework Programme. It can also serve as a medium to find partners.