Partner Searches for GREEN DEAL Call Topics is available in NCPs CaRE Partner Search Tool
The call has been published on 17 September 2020 and will be open till 26 January 2021.
The NCPs CaRE Partner Search Tool contains all Green Deal Topics where you can make your expertise known either as partner or consortium. In a joint effort, the various networks of National Contact Points have set up a single, online partnering tool dedicated to the topics announced under the European Green Deal Call. The partnering tool can help you to locate cooperation possibilities within the work programme for the topics in 2020 of the Green Deal Call. Kindly read the steps below in order to register.
Also have a look at introduction Slides NCPs CaRE Partner Search Tool. The single file contains two presentations: first Tips & Tricks for partner search, second NCPs CaRE Partner Search Tool (slides 20-31).
And for more information about the call also check our dedicated page.
Common Registration Platform for Partner Search Tool
In view of the European Commission launching new Horizon 2020 work programmes for 2018-2020 - the partner search service of the Horizon 2020 NCP network projects NMP TeAm, NCPs CaRE and C-Energy 2020 have improved their services for you! These entail the following:
- Common registration level for the three activities. This will allow registered users to enter partner searches and offers on call topics of all the activities. Which means, that a registrant only needs to fill in his/her profile once and can still chose the specific database of interest.
- Topic specific deadlines to avoid entries on already closed calls for proposals.
- General overhaul of the tool
Partner Search - Partner Offer – How does it work?
This partnering tool will support potential applicants for the Horizon 2020 - Work Programme 2018-2020
Cross-cutting activities of the "Call - Building a low-carbon, climate resilient future: Research and innovation in support of the European Green Deal" in finding partners and building a consortium for a project proposal.
The partnering tool will help you to find cooperation possibilities within the work programme for the topics in 2020 of the Green Deal Call. It can be used in the following ways:
Step 1: In order to submit your own partner offer or partner search you first have to register on the common registration platform of the Horizon 2020 NCP network projects NMP TeAm, NCPs CaRE and C-Energy 2020: https://services.ptj.de/partnersearch/registration-overview
Step 2: Next to providing your contact details, you should give a brief description of your organization. It is important that you provide some key words describing your field of research/innovation/work and that you specify your interest and the experience, expertise and know-how you/your organization has to offer in relation to one of the listed topics. In order to guarantee topic specific posts, selection is limited to up to three topics per offer. If more than three topic suit your interest and expertise, you will have to make several posts.
- Partner Offer - H2020 applicant who offer their research & innovation expertise and who seek for collaboration in possible project consortia and
- Partner Search - H2020 applicant or consortia with a definite idea for a project who are looking for further partners to complement the expertise scope of the consortium
- Search List of Partner Offers posted by others
- Search List of Partner Requests posted by others
- The database "Search for Partner Entries" can be searched by phrase, call topics, and all the other information provided by its users.
- The database "Search Partner Profile" can be searched by free text, country, partner type.
- This tool relates to all topics in the Green Deal Call 2020 from 17 September 2020 till 26 January 2021.
- If you are interested in more than one topic, you must create an entry for each topic separately.
- There will be a plausibility check by the National Contact Point (NCP) for SC5 and other thematic NCPs if needed by each respective country for each of your entries. If the information given passes this plausibility check, your request(s) will be published on the page "List of Partner Offers / List of Partner Requests"
- Following the publication, all information provided by you will be publicly available.
The User Manual provides detailed information on the use of this service.
Please find a link to the Partners Service offered by the Commission for further partner research. For now it allows a search by organisation/PIC/Call/Programme etc.
Furthermore, please find a link to the Catalogue of Environmental Research Expertise in Ireland offered by the Environmental Protection Agency in Ireland. This catalogue may help you find useful information or partners.
Additionally, you can consult the catalogue of R&I projects in H2020, Societal Challenge 5 - 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 (1-stage). It can also serve as a medium to find partners.