Common Registration Platform for Partner Search Tool
In view of the European Commission launching new Horizon 2020 work programmes for 2018-2020 - the partner search service of the Horizon 2020 NCP network projects NMP TeAm, NCPs CaRE and C-Energy 2020 have improved their services for you! These entail the following:
- Common registration level for the three activities. This will allow registered users to enter partner searches and offers on call topics of all the activities. Which means, that a registrant only needs to fill in his/her profile once and can still chose the specific database of interest.
- Topic specific deadlines to avoid entries on already closed calls for proposals.
- General overhaul of the tool
Partner Search - Partner Offer – How does it work?
This partnering tool supports potential applicants for the Horizon 2020 Work programme of the Societal Challenge 5 "Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials" in finding partners and building a consortium for a project proposal.
The partnering tool helps you to find cooperation possibilities within the work programme for the topics in 2019 of the Societal Challenge 5. It can be used in the following ways:
Step 1: In order to submit your own partner offer or partner search you first have to register on the common registration platform of the Horizon 2020 NCP network projects NMP TeAm, NCPs CaRE and C-Energy 2020: https://services.ptj.de/partnersearch/registration-overview
Step 2: Next to providing your contact details, you should give a brief description of your organization. It is important that you provide some key words describing your field of research/innovation/work and that you specify your interest and the experience, expertise and know-how you/your organization has to offer in relation to one of the listed topics of the Societal Challenge 5. In order to guarantee topic specific posts, selection is limited to up to three topics per offer. If more than three topic suit your interest and expertise, you will have to make several posts.
- Partner Offer - Researchers who offer their research expertise and who seek for collaboration in possible project consortia and
- Partner Search - Researchers or consortia with a definite idea for a project who are looking for further partners to complement the expertise scope of the consortium
- Search List of Partner Offers posted by others
- Search List of Partner Requests posted by others
The database "Search for Partner Entries" can be searched by phrase, call topics, and all the other information provided by its users. The database "Search Partner Profile" can be searched by free text, country, partner type.
- This tool relates to topics in WP 2018-2020.
- If you are interested in more than one topic, you must create an entry for each topic separately.
- There will be a plausibility check by the National Contact Point (NCP) for SC5 by each respective country for each of your entries. If the information given passes this plausibility check, your request(s) will be published on the page "List of Partner Offers / List of Partner Requests"
Following the publication, all information provided by you will be publicly available.
New service implemented: Registered users now have the opportunity to register for the participation in B2Match brokerage events by using your PSF-profile data. For details please take a look at the user manual.
The User Manual provides detailed information on the use of this service.
Please find a link to the Partners Service offered by the Commission for further partner research. For now it allows a search by organisation/PIC/Call/Programme etc. At the end of 2017 it will also be possible to launch a partner request related to a specific call for proposals and in the first half of 2018 it will provide the option to publish profiles of individual persons..
Furthermore, please find a link to the Catalogue of Environmental Research Expertise in Ireland offered by the Environmental Protection Agency in Ireland. This catalogue may help you find useful information or partners.
Additionally, you can consult the catalogue of R&I projects in H2020, Societal Challenge 5 - 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 (1-stage). It can also serve as a medium to find partners.