Partner offer (competences/expertise)
Santa Marķa la Real Foundation of Historic Heritage:
- Mission: to generate development based on the enhancement of cultural, natural and social heritage.
- Vision: to become references in the creation and launching of solidarity development models based on heritage.
- Values: a human team committed to the strategic objetives; transfer knowledge; innovation, creativity, quality, and effectiveness to society; socially responsible to communities and territories.
Our programs and activities:
- Study and investigation (The romanesque encyclopedia of the Iberian Peninsula)
- Courses and seminars
- Intervention plans
- Master plans
- Restoration and rehabilitation
- Heritage innovation
- Cultural diffusion and communication with society (friends of heritage card, publications, concerts and cultural excursions, educational projects, specialised websites, awards)
- Social innovation (Career boosting programs and entrepreneurship, Centre of innovation and entrepreneurship Girolab)
- Training and employment
Cultural heritage as a driver for sustainable growth (b) Heritage-led rural regeneration (IA)
Innovative financing, business and governance models for adaptive re-use of cultural heritage (RIA)
Demonstrating innovative nature-based solutions in cities (b) Nature-based solutions for inclusive urban regeneration (IA)
Environmental science (Project manager) Paula Conte
Santa Marķa la Real Foundation of Historic Heritage
Avenida Ronda, 1
34800 Aguilar de Campoo
Phone: +34 979125385
Juan Carlos Garcia Carrasco