Partner offer (competences/expertise)
VERTECH GROUP GENERAL DESCRIPTION
VERTECH GROUP is a French SME engineering with business focus on high-tech environmental engineering and innovation business development. Vertech Group aims to create value by supporting and advising private and public organizations in different sectors (recycling, waste, energy, water, etc.), and regions (e.g. Europe, Latin America) to get from research to market.
VERTECH SPECIFIC ACTIVITIES IN INTERNATIONAL R&D PROJECTS
1. Environmental, social and economic feasibility studies and risk assessments
• Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) Environmental impacts determination through the whole life cycle for environmental validation, including: Climate change – GHG emissions, Human toxicity, eco-toxicity, acidification, etc.
• Life Cost Cycle (LCC) CAPEX and OPEX definition for economic validation and techno-economic assessments.
• Social Life Cycle Assessment (S-LCA) socio-economic impacts determination, including: Human rights, Working conditions, Society Health and safety, Governance, Socio-economic repercussions etc.
2. Exploitation of results: innovative products ranking, general and specific market analysis, business strategy and business plans.
3. Innovation management and project coordination
VERTECH H2020 AND FP7 PROJECTS
Vertech is very active in R&D projects. Currently, Vertech participates in 13 European R&D projects (seven FP7 projects and six Horizon 2020 projects) in different AREAS: ENERGY, WASTE, WATER, BUILDING and INDUSTRY and MATERIALS.
FFW- Fischer-Tropsch fuel production from olive industry waste.
GRAIL - Glycerol biorefinery approach for high quality industrial products.
WINDUR - Small wind turbine for urban environments.
CH2P - Cogeneration of Hydrogen, Heat and Power using solid oxide based system fed by methane rich gases
NOSHAN - Sustainable production of functional and safe feed from food waste.
CLOSEWEEE - Solutions for Electric and Electronic Equipment: high-grade plastics recycling and critical raw materials recovery.
KARMA2020 - Industrial Feather Waste Valorisation for Sustainable KeRatin based MAterials.
WATER4INDIA - Smart, cost-effective solutions for water treatment in India.
AQUANES - Combined natural and engineered processes for water treatment.
INNOBITE - Transforming urban and agricultural residues into biomaterials for green construction.
RESSEEPE- Retrofitting solutions for energy efficiency in public edification.
JOIN’EM – Join of copper to aluminum by electromagnetic fields.
NANOPACK - Pilot line production of functional polymer nanocomposites for active antimicrobials in food packaging.
Dr. Jose Antonio Gutierrez Bravo
Mobile phone: (+33) 665210191
Skype : joseagbravo
Systemic eco-innovative approaches for the circular economy: large-scale demonstration projects (a) Design for circular value and supply chains (IA)
Systemic eco-innovative approaches for the circular economy: large-scale demonstration projects (b) Systemic services for the circular economy (IA)
Water in the context of the circular economy (a) Demonstrating the potential of efficient nutrient recovery from water (IA)
Telephone:+33 (0)1 47 65 21 76