Partner offer (competences/expertise)
VERTECH GROUP GENERAL DESCRIPTION
VERTECH GROUP is a French SME engineering with business focus on high-tech environmental engineering and innovation business development. Vertech Group aims to create value by supporting and advising private and public organizations in different sectors (recycling, waste, energy, water, etc.), and regions (e.g. Europe, Latin America) to get from research to market.
Life Cycle Thinking Ecodesign Circular Economy Sustainable Communication
· Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
· Life Cost Cycle (LCC)
· Social Life Cycle Assessment (S-LCA) · Bioinspiration
· Green chemistry
· Biomaterials ·Waste Valorization
· Reuse · Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
· Green marketing
The company is based in Nice, in the French EcoValley, an example of a real sustainable urban environment. Vertech is also present in Spain and has expansion plans to other markets besides Europe (i.e. South America).
Vertech is member of the French Life Cycle Assessment Platform (Avnir) and of the European Sustainable Process Industry through Resource and Energy Efficiency Public Private Partnership (SPIRE PPP).
VERTECH SPECIFIC ACTIVITIES IN INTERNATIONAL R&D PROJECTS
1. Environmental, social and economic feasibility studies and risk assessments
• Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) Environmental impacts determination through the whole life cycle for environmental validation, including: Climate change – GHG emissions, Human toxicity, eco-toxicity, acidification, etc.
• Life Cost Cycle (LCC) CAPEX and OPEX definition for economic validation and techno-economic assessments.
• Social Life Cycle Assessment (S-LCA) socio-economic impacts determination, including: Human rights, Working conditions, Society Health and safety, Governance, Socio-economic repercussions etc.
2. Exploitation of results: innovative products ranking, general and specific market analysis, business strategy and business plans.
3. Innovation management and project coordination
VERTECH H2020 AND FP7 PROJECTS
Vertech is very active in R&D projects. Currently, Vertech participates in 13 European R&D projects (seven FP7 projects and six Horizon 2020 projects) in different AREAS: ENERGY, WASTE, WATER, BUILDING and INDUSTRY and MATERIALS.
Dr. Jose Antonio Gutierrez Bravo
Mobile phone: (+33) 665210191
Skype : joseagbravo
Water in the context of the circular economy (a) Demonstrating the potential of efficient nutrient recovery from water (IA)
Water in the context of the circular economy (b) Towards the next generation of water systems and services– large scale demonstration projects (IA)
Smart Specialisation for systemic eco-innovation/circular economy (CSA)
Telephone:+33 (0)1 47 65 21 76