Partner offer (competences/expertise)
VERTECH GROUP GENERAL DESCRIPTION
VERTECH GROUP is a French SME engineering with business focus on high-tech environmental engineering and innovation business development. Vertech Group aims to create value by supporting and advising private and public organizations in different sectors (recycling, waste, energy, water, etc.), and regions (e.g. Europe, Latin America) to get from research to market.
Vertech is member of the French Life Cycle Assessment Platform (Avnir) and of the European Sustainable Process Industry through Resource and Energy Efficiency Public Private Partnership (SPIRE PPP).
VERTECH SPECIFIC ACTIVITIES IN INTERNATIONAL R&D PROJECTS
1. Environmental, social and economic feasibility studies and risk assessments
• Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) Environmental impacts determination through the whole life cycle for environmental validation, including: Climate change – GHG emissions, Human toxicity, eco-toxicity, acidification, etc.
• Life Cost Cycle (LCC) CAPEX and OPEX definition for economic validation and techno-economic assessments.
• Social Life Cycle Assessment (S-LCA) socio-economic impacts determination, including: Human rights, Working conditions, Society Health and safety, Governance, Socio-economic repercussions etc.
2. Exploitation of results: innovative products ranking, general and specific market analysis, business strategy and business plans.
3. Innovation management and project coordination
VERTECH H2020 AND FP7 PROJECTS
Vertech is very active in R&D projects. Currently, Vertech participates in 13 European R&D projects (seven FP7 projects and six Horizon 2020 projects) in different AREAS: ENERGY, WASTE, WATER, BUILDING and INDUSTRY and MATERIALS.
Dr. Jose Antonio Gutierrez Bravo
Mobile phone: (+33) 665210191
Skype : joseagbravo
Demonstrating innovative nature-based solutions in cities (a) Demonstrating innovative nature-based solutions for climate and water resilience in cities (IA)
Demonstrating innovative nature-based solutions in cities (b) Nature-based solutions for inclusive urban regeneration (IA)
New governance, business, financing models and economic impact assessment tools for sustainable cities with nature-based solutions (urban re-naturing) (RIA)
Telephone:+33 (0)1 47 65 21 76