Partner offer (competences/expertise)
I represent research group specialised in data analytics and process optimisation (including mining industry).
In our research we use advanced analytic methods and techniques from the scope of: statistical analysis, machine learning and data mining for discovery of hidden dependencies, patterns and rules in data (databases).
We have experience in modelling and knowledge-based optimisation of real, complex processes (i.e. mining process).
We can help you with:
• optimization of process parameters, increasing efficiency and productivity,
• modelling and optimisation of processes based on process analytics (also in BPM manner),
We are also experienced in development and implementation of computer solutions (such as expert system for mining operation planning).
Our advantages are:
- high quality of data and process analytic skills,
- wide experience in data and process analysis,
- development of knowledge-based solutions for production optimisation,
- unique experience in solutions for mining industry,
- potential and willing to self-development, open-minded team.
Raw materials international co-operation (c) International network of raw materials training centres (CSA)
Mining operations (ERA-MIN 2 Joint Call)
New business models (ERA-MIN Joint Call 2)
Professor Edyta Brzychczy
AGH University of Science and Technology
Mickiewicza Av. 30
Organisation: Research Organization
Dr Magdalena Glogowska
Polish National Contact Point for EU Research Programmes