Partner offer (competences/expertise)
SPB is able to bring unique expertise to the proposal, being a key player supporting the ESA in building the accessibility to potentially all EO missions in the world, contributing, for more than 10 years, to development, prototypes and implementation of standards for the access to EO data:
• Active participation in OGC working groups (especially for the HMA standards and User Management – OGC07-118)
• Support to ESA in the context of GEOSS and CEOS (WGISS)
• Participation in the Architecture Working Group of HMA (Heterogeneous Mission Accessibility) and technical coordination of HMA for Science project. Co-author of the HMA Cookbook (http://www.esa.int/About_Us/ESA_Publications/ESA_TM-21_Heterogeneous_Missions_Accessibility)
• Design and development of Web service access to the CSCDA (Copernicus Space Component Data Access) and FedEO (Federated Earth Observation). Connected assets are identified at http://ceos.org/ourwork/workinggroups/wgiss/connected-data-assets/
• Design and development of FedEO Gateway, including future Linked Data Protocol access.
• Design and development of the eoPortal access to FedEO (https://eoportal.org).
European data hub of the GEOSS information system (RIA)